Semi-finished powder concentrate for the production of Roman style pressed pizza.
• Allows you to reduce the usual dose of yeast by 40% and eliminate sugar, malt, dextrose, enhancers and special flours.
• It can be used with both direct and biga dough
• Reduces the dough maturation time and lengthens its operating times
• Improves the dough’s elasticity and workability by reducing cooking time and eliminating the retraction problems (both in processing and in cooking)
• Increases friability and reduces the cold pizza’s rubbery
HOW TO USE
PIZZA ROMANA (DIRECT PROCESS)
- PIZZA SELF 1,000 Kg
- Flour 10,000 Kg
- Cold water 7,500 Kg
- Salt 0,180 Kg
- Yeast 0,120 Kg
Mix the ingredients, adding only a part of water (5.5Kg), for 2 min. in I speed and 12 min. in II.
Add the remaining water (2Kg) gradually, kneading for another 8 min. in II.
Let the dough rise in a vat greased with oil, covering it with a cloth. The paste will be usable after 2 hours, up to 8 hours.
Form round doughs (1.5Kg per sheet-700g for small shovels)
After closing the dough, brush with oil and salt on the surface (better medium salt).
Rising: from 40 min. up to 3 hours
Crush and bake at 280 ° C (with initial steam) until the surface is uniformly colored (12-15 min.)
Calzone, panzerotti, focaccia, gnocco reggiano, pane morbidone, schiacciata.