1. Knead the ingredients, adding just one part of water (5,5 kg), for 2 minutes on 1st speed and for 12 minutes on 2nd one (the dough must be recognizable)
2. Add little by little the remaining water (2kg) and knead for 8 minutes on 2nd speed
3. Let the dough rise in a tub greased with oil, covering it with a cloth. Let it rise for 24 hours at around 4°C
4. Regenerate the dough at room temperature (at least for one hour) and then shape round dough balls (1,5 Kg for the cloth and 700g for small shovels)
5. After shaping the pieces, brush with oil and salt the surface
6. Leavening: from 40 minutes until 3 hours
7. Roll the dough and bake at 280°C (at the beginning with steam) until all the surface is colored (around 12/15 minutes)
Just for the baking on a cloth: if you prefer a softer and with visible air holes dough, before bake it, leave to rise the already rolled dough from 30 minutes to 3 hours more.