Complete powder mix to prepare “ Ciambelloni” with a soft and compacte structure, particularly indicated to be sold in slices (very easy to cut).
• Ensures high and constant development
• Lasting softness and freshness
HOW TO USE
FOR 2 CIAMBELLONI OF 2,100 kg
- CIAMBELLONE MIX 2,200 g
- Eggs 900 g
- Seed oil or soft butter 700 g
- Water 450 g
Put the eggs, oil (or butter) and the powder mix in a mixer with a spatula or a spiral knider for 5 min. at low speed (up to the absorption of liquids).
Add the water and mix for 5 min. at low speed (up to the absorption of liquids).
Dose 2,100 kg of dough into donut molds (diameter 30 cm) previously greased.
– Static oven = 60 minutes at 175 ° C with closed valve
– Convection oven / Rotor = 50 minutes at 165 ° C with closed valve
When baking a few pieces, it is recommended to give steam to optimize the shape of the donuts.
For chocolate-flavored ciambelloni, add 15g of cocoa or 70g for each kg of douch of C885 Chocolate cream.