Complete mix to make Sponge cake and Rollè.
• Particularly suitable for recipes in tiles (reduced to a minimum the crumbling effect)
• Voluminous and easy to whip
• Great development in the oven
• Maximum product’s softness
• Excellent wetting retention
HOW TO USE
- BASE SPAGNA 600 g
- Eggs 1,550 g
- Flour 800 g
- Sugar 600 g
- Water 150 g
Whip the ingredients in a mixer with a fine wire whisk for 7 min. at high speed.
Pour into moulds at ¾ full.
Cook for 30 minutes at 180°C with valve closed and 10 min with valve open.
Torta Paradiso, Viennese, Girelle, Bavaresi, Zuccotti, Mimosa, Zuppa Inglese.