1. Lightly plunge savoiardi biscuits into milk and place them at the bottom of the jar. Add a layer of Mascarpone Cream
2. Cut the strawberries along the height. Place the strawberries upside down against the glass
3. Add an extra layer of plunged savoiardi biscuits in the middle of the strawberries circle
4. Fill the rest of the jar using Mascarpone cream leaving 2cm from the top of the jar
5. Complete with a layer of strawberries coulis and a little mint leaf
Strawberries coulis: blend the strawberries and add 15% of of lemon juice (filter in case you want to remove the strawberries seeds).