1. Add to the biga all the ingredients for the final dough and knead it for 10 minutes on 2nd speed until it becomes compact
2. Leavening (at room temperature): from 2 until 12 hours (the dough will retain structure and workability)
3. Shape the dough into round pieces (700 g for small shovels and 1,5 kg for big ones)
4. Leavening: from 40 minutes until 3 hours
5. Roll the dough and bake at 280°C (at the beginning with steam) until all the surface is colored (around 12/15 minutes)
This kind of preparation is particularly indicated for those who prefer a crispier dough or those who want to work with a long fermentation without the chance to handle a refrigerated dough.