Neutral preparation packaged in a piping bag and frozen, to prepare a wide variety of Mousse and Parfait.
The preparation is the same for both: the storage temperature creates the difference between Parfait and Mousse.
• Can be easily whipped (also with a simple whisk)
• High performance of the product
• Practical: weekly preparation of parfait
• Quick: Parfaits are ready to be served directly after being removed from the freezer and mantain their firmness for a long time before starting to melt
• No ice crystals form
• Many ingredients can be added to the original preparation (fruits, alcohol, bases and doughs)
METHOD OF USE
• Whip the SemiMou in planetary mixer (or with whisk) for 2/3 min.
• Add ingredients and whip for another 2/3 min.
• Pour into the appropriate containers.
The mixture and other ingredients should be used at 5°C
• PARFAIT: in freezer at -20°C (or in ice cream freezer at -8°C)
• MOUSSE: in the refrigerator at 0/5°C