|Strong Flour||2,500 kg|
|Beer Yeast||0,020 kg|
|Water (not cold)||2,600 kg|
|Whole eggs||4,000 kg|
|Egg yolk||1,000 kg|
• The evening before, knead the poolish’s ingredients for about 30 min. until the dough becomes compact and homogeneous (dough’s temperature between 25-27°C).
• Leaven the poolish for 12/14 hours at 24°C, UR 75%. The dough shall triple its volume.
• The morning after add RICORRENZE, Sugar and the desired aroma and knead until the dough comes off the bottom;.
• Add little by little the eggs keep kneading until the dough comes of the bottom. Add soft butter ( not melted) until it is incorporated by the dough and keep kneading until you get a compact and homogeneous dough (dough’s temperature 28/30°C).
• 1° FERMENTATION: in cell for 2 hours at 35°C and 80% U.R. in olive oil greasy tubs.
• For a 750g Pandoro divide the dough into 810g pieces. Handle the product with butter, without using flour.
• FINAL FERMENTATION: 4 hours in cell at 30°C and 80% U.R
• The leavening is complete when the dough reaches the moulds. Before baking, leave to dry outside for 15 min.
• Bake at 170/180°C for 55/60 min. with closed valve for the first 40min. Insert a thermometer in the heart of the product and verify that the temperature reaches the 94°C, otherwise keep baking
• Before removing Pandoro from the molds, cool them at least for 2 hours. Before bagging, let them rest for at least 12 hours.
We suggest a flour with at least W=380 e P/L=0,5
The specification includes sour yeast. The indicated dose of yeast is allowed as starter.
The specification allows to use only butter.
The specification allows to use only grade A eggs.
Respects the specification of the Decree Law 22 July 2005.
With 10 kg of RICORRENZE you obtain 35 PANETTONI of 750g or 26 of 1kg.
This recipe requires 20 hours of preparation.