BREAD STICKS WITH CEREALS
- PAN CORN
- 4,000 kg
- 1,840 kg
- 0,120 g
- Knead all the ingredients for 3 minutes at low speed and for 7 minutes at high speed until the dough becomes dry and homogeneous (final temperature shall not exceed 25°C).
- Let the dough rest for 20 minutes covered with a cloth.
- Divide the dough into 500g pieces.
- With a dough sheeter roll the dough to a thickness of about 5 mm.
- Cut the dough with a wheel into strips about 1 cm wide.
- Place in the trays forming piece about 1 cm longer than the pan. The extra piece is used to lock the breadstick on the edge of the pan so that it does not shrink during processing.
- Cut the piece in excess, locking it on the edge.
- Garnish the breadsticks surface with buckwheat gritz.
- Leave to rise for 30 minutes in cell at 30°C with humidity.
- Bake at 175°C for about 25 minutes