Preparation for Panna Cotta, packaged in a piping bag and frozen, ideal for preparing all the variations of one of the most traditional Italian desserts.
• Ready in a few steps (only to be heated up)
• Customisable in shape, in weight and in applications
METHOD OF USE
• Stoves: pour into a saucepan and warm it up on a medium heat, mixing it up till it starts to boil – Portion and cool it in the fridge for about 2 hours.
• Microwaves: 30’’- 750 W. Portion and cool it in the fridge for about 2 hours
• Oven: 50 g 180° C x 4 min. After removing the product from the oven, put in the fridge for about 2 hours